Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holiday Reading

Well, this is the last post for 2011 as I'll be taking a little break over the holidays before reconvening Nah Seriously in the new year. I must therefore pass on my best wishes for Xmas to you all and also say a big thanks to those who have been followers/readers from the start and those who have come on board more recently.

I hope there's been some form of enjoyment/entertainment in hearing of my exploits and thoughts on a number of topics throughout the year. I've certainly enjoyed 'jotting down some musings' and am glad I've found a bit of a groove since October in trying to be more disciplined and post on a regular basis.

While I am taking a break and you'll be missing my witty and insightful prose, I thought I'd better provide you with some holiday reading from various sources that I like to check out from time to time. Some serious but some a little more lighthearted. So enjoy yourself if and when you're taking a break and see you again in 2012.

EDM.


John Birmingham - Daddy's Rules

Sam de Brito - Free to be human

Jeff Sparrow - Bad year for dictators, grim year for democracy

Possum Comitatus - Australian Exceptionalism

Kathleen Noonan - Enough is enough

Paul Syvret - Royal chirp-up to the colonies

Martin Flanagan - Liam Jurrah

Anonymous - Footy Almanac

1 comment:

  1. Merry Xmas I am enjoying reading about your change in lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete