Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kit Kat Time

Folks,

Just a quick message to say that posts will be a rare event over the next couple of weeks.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, life at home and with the family is going to be very busy over the period and I doubt I will get much time to ponder life’s mysteries and relate those ponderings to you via this blog. Rest assured, it’s nothing too serious. Just need to make the wife and son the priority for a bit.

It’s certainly not for wanting to post. Far from it. But the opportunities will be rare and I just wanted to let my followers know in advance of a probable upcoming dearth of posts for the next few weeks. You know, in case questions start being asked about my desire and commitment to this blog.

Anyway, I can ensure you that I will be back better than ever and with regularity in time. Just be patient.

See you on the otherside then.

EDM.


No comments:

Post a Comment